House proud, or want to be? Then the Cambridge Home + Garden Show is for you! Our first event kicks off at the Guildhall on 9th September 2017 and it’s a one-stop shop for interiors inspiration and innovative garden design from the best in Cambridgeshire.
So, what’s in store and why should you come?
1. It’s all under one roof! Whether you’re looking to find a brand new kitchen or brighten up your living room with accessories, it’s all here. Our exhibitors include David Hall Kitchen & Furniture Makers – specialists in beautiful, bespoke furniture designed for functionality and style. Or why not take a look at Harri James Slate’s stand, they’re a family run business that make beautiful slate worktops, sills and fire pits. Have a smaller project in mind? Stop by Koti & Co, to see their high quality, lesser-known homewares, stationery and wall art. Read more about our exhibitors.
2. Win a luxury hotel break. Fancy spending a weekend at a stylish hotel, complete with spa, dinner and dancing? All you have to do is register for a ticket. Our partners at Quy Mill Hotel and Spa are giving one lucky person a one-night break for two with spa treatments, breakfast and two VIP tickets to the Cambridge Roar Fire & Ice Grand Finale Ball. What a prize! Register to be in with a chance.
3. It’s on your doorstep. This show is the first of it’s kind in Cambridge, no need to go to London to find the latest in design trends; it’s all here in Cambridge. Why not make a day of it?
4. Pop-up café. Novi will be holding an exclusive, one-day only pop up café at the Cambridge Home + Garden Show. Take a breather between browsing our exhibition hall for a delicious coffee and slice of cake.
5. It’s FREE! Our exhibition hall, expert talks and design advice sessions are all free. Snap up your ticket today.
What will you be looking forward to? Or what would you like to see at the show? Tell us in the comments below!